Friday, June 13, 2008

He can ride a bike with no handlebars

Alas! Our time in school is short. Time has come and gone by quickly, and if I was one for using cheap cliches in my writting, I would say that time flew. Hardly. Flying suggests that a constant pace is kept, and that it passes with little to no turbulence. Unless of a sudden and random storm, in which case, I found myself placed into the only seat with a broken seat belt.

Time, for me, instead of flying, jogged by as an inexperienced runner would; at times, it seemed sprint by and leave me exhausted, while other times the apathetic nature of my experiences lead me to feel as if I was merely walking along the race track of life.

I believe that I have stretched this metaphor quite far enough, and shall quit while it hasn't crossed into the realm of being another cliche, and added to the list that I already despise.

My entire point is that I hardly ever experienced time at a constant fast pace. At times, it seemed that a few weeks stretched a few months, while the next month could be squeezed into the entirety of a single week.

Unfinished. Apathetic. Going to play Texas Hold 'Em

No comments: