Monday, April 7, 2008

Philosophy

This post has no purpose other than to vent the creativity that has been building up inside of me.
Enjoy.

Upon asking for a topic from a friend, I was asked to write about my philosophy for life. On this, I realized that I have no philosophy. Apparently, this is a quite amazing, and I need a philosophy on life. However, upon giving it some thought, I realized that I do have a philosophy in life.

Life is a bitch. Get over it.
Bad shit happens to Good people.


Nearly every philosophy relating to life eventually boils down to this. Many of the others try to masquerade it using wordplay, or adding some trivial detail, but the core of it is this. Indeed, I have found this to work out for nearly any situation.

Dropped some money? Fuck you life.

Lost a pet? Oh life, you bitch.

Why did this happen to me? Bad shit happens to good people.

The last is quite possibly the most important. Most people in denial never seem to grasp this concept. They always question, and they never find an answer. There is no answer. Bad things happen to good people. Bad things happen to bad people as well.

Shit happens. Whatever happens, happens. Mourn the loss for seconds. Embrace the fact that reflecting and crying doesn't bring things back. Bad shit. Good people.

Its how the world works, and its happened to many times to people that I know.

No comments: