Thursday, April 10, 2008

For perhaps the first time, I talk about my day.

Breaking from a pattern of just randomly posting, I decided to actually right a post explicitly about my day. Well, not today. The past week, seeing as it being spring break, this made it extremely uneventful, for the sole reason that everyone pretty much left on some exciting adventure in Grand Canyon or Canada or something.

Go figure, I guess that means that I'm left here by myself, with nobody but my 2 friends and my girlfriend.

Saturday - What a day, what a day. When I pretty much made it all official, and the first time we kissed. Other than that, I can't really remember what happened that day. All of it was just a blur.
Sunday - I went to visit my Grandma that day. It was pretty awesome, because she can actually walk. That particular hospital wing also shelters and serves the mentally incapable (fancy word for insane), so I had plenty of opportunity to chat with a women who thought she was somewhere in Brazil, talking to her mother.
But really, my Grandma was doing alot better, and that was cool
Monday - Everyone was gone by then, so I pretty much lay at home, playing Guitar Hero and doing my Chinese project. Rode my bike, talked on the phone
Tuesday - Erica came over today, and surprise surprise, she doesn't know how to play Guitar Hero! I totally thought she did, with her completely Scene haircut and white clothes.
Wednesday - Surprise visit with Ellie at English Springs Park. It is undoubtedly the most beautiful park in the area, and even more so when I'm with her. Oh, and the ducks. Have to love those ducks.
Thursday - That would be today. I saw Ellie again at the park, and for a short time at my house. Both settings were extremely nice to be with her.


And that sums up my week. Upon reflection, I find that writing randomly is much more entertaining than writing about my day. Therefore, this very well may be the last time I write about my day.

No comments: