Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Return, No Less Triumphant.

Over the summer, writing turned from a rather enterntaining hobby, like skateboarding, to something I would find difficult and unattractive, like watching Oprah.

I sat here, preparing myself to write something, when I found to my surprise that I had no ideas. It's worrying at best, terrifying at worst, to think that my apathy during this two month break resulted in lack of any fresh ideas. Has the moment come where I am to close this blog for years to come, only to return in several years to post whatever small number of ideas I dreamed up? Perhaps this blog will fade into further obscurity, yet another worthless effort by a teenager to express his feelings, overshadowed by blogs about Oprah and her fanbase (which, incidentially, is nearly as large as her double chin.)

I kid, enough of the Oprah hate. I rather dislike her, but I find no reason to bear grudges against her.

That's it for now; a rather meaningless post discrediting Oprah and her many flaw.s

No comments: