Monday, March 17, 2008

5 Facts about myself

Before I continue to pour my life story out upon you, I would like to list 5 facts about myself

1. I have enormous Dimples. They have been called huge, cute, weird, intense, and pretty damn cool, but nobody has ever got the fuck over them. Listen people, my facial deformity is not that strange, they're not something that I love to talk about at nearly every opportunity, as it usually happens.
2. I despise unreasoned opinions. I do not want to hear that "Bush sux cuz he is the dumb." That just makes me want to get some razor wire, push it through both my ears, and then proceed to floss with them.
3. It's pronounced Steven, not Stephan. It's alright for some people (Yes, you know who you are. Specifically, your name rhymes with Ellie), but only because they make the mistake because they think it sounds better. What I hate is the ignorant people who can't take half a second to read my name fully, and notice that there is an absense of an "A" or the letters "ie" at the end of it.
4. I am a full blood asian, so don't laugh and point, saying "Damn, why you being so Asian?"
Its what I am. Get over it.
5. Yes, I play football. No, I do not munch steriods or attempt to tackle anyone I see, nor do I feel the urge to Soulja Boy at any given time. I do enjoy Jazz occasionally.
6. I love to exceed expectations. Get an A++ when you can, and throw in a 6th bullet for a 5 bullet list.

No comments: