Monday, March 17, 2008

First there was light, then there was...this.

I create this blog with the fact in mind that any second now, thousands of popup ads will appear, fataly crashing my computer.


So far, I've been lucky.

This is not my first blog, as many blogs have been made before in the hopes of actually recording my brilliant thoughts for future generations, but they tend to get lost somewhere between MySpace and AIM, and usually find their way into the back alley of the internet where creepy old men read people's blogs all day. Perhaps, this fate awaits this blog, but not yet! I gladly await to see what happens to this blog. Perhaps it will push me to stardom, being so unbelievably witty that people show all their friends to laugh at the loser who still posts blogs, or maybe I'll make the wrong comment about the wrong person, and be dragged off by the men in white suits into some suspiciously parked unmakred van.

Enough of that for now. This is my blog.
(How "Dramatic")

No comments: